Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Just some nail spam

  So far all my posts have been apart of the 31dc2013, which i'm still planning on continuing, I just wanted to post some other looks i've done. The first look is from the summer time. I live in upstate NY and it's already starting to get a bit chilly here which leaves reminiscing about summer so I had to post these.
      Ooooo Tropical! haha!  I had been eyeing this design since last summer and finally decided to give it a shot. I started the look with a gradient using yellow, orange and red.
     I even liked the way they looked before doing the design. Very bright but for some reason kinda cozy.
     I simply added a black line across the top of my nail. I then did one or two lines up from that. I added some lines from the top of the line in the middle of the nail and added squigles over it to make them look leafy. I did all the line work with a nail art pen in black. This was a pretty easy pattern to replicate and I was super happy with the outcome. I can't wait until next summer (or perhaps a tropical winter get-a-way, husband if your reading HINT HINT) to try this look again!


     Steady hands to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment