Wednesday, September 25, 2013

31dc2013 Day Seventeen

31dc2013 Day seventeen: Glitter nails
       First off let me apologize for the graininess of some of my photo's. My little macro lens is either no longer compatible with my crappy phone, or my crappy phone is getting crappier. I'm working on a different photo set up. Yes, now back to nails. For glitter day I decided I wasn't going to do any nail art. Instead a swatch of a pretty cool and different glitter polish from my collection.
        Here we have 3 coats of color club "fame and fortune".  A bright pink/ magenta tinted jelly with iridescent shards.  I love how squishy this polish looks! The shards in this polish are much thicker then regular flake glitter. They almost look like little pieces of a broken mirror. This polish is quite sheer but does build well just make sure you let each coat dry before adding the next or you'll end up with bald spots.
     Minimal placement was required for the glitter but nothing unmanageable. I Imagine this would be a tough polish to pull off on longer nails if you have a problem with visible nail line, but since my nails are so tiny it works.  Have you tried Fame and fortune on your talons? if so what were your thoughts? I Like it, but mostly because I love most jelly polishes. Until next time!

    Steady hands to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment