Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Just a silly swatch!

     Alright I'm back! This post I wanted to show you a swatch of a polish I picked up over summer. This will be a short post I promise!
     This is two coats of Sally Hansen fuzzy coat in "all yarned up" over a random light blue (sorry I can't remember what color I used). All yarned up is a combo or yellow, orange, and blue small bar glitters in a clear base.  I've noticed a couple other brands releasing these. Barry M has a line of confetti polishes they are practically the same exact collection. Nails inc have a feather effect line that is also very similar, and China glaze has a on the horizon set that also has these tiny bar glitters but in slightly different shades.
       This polish does remind me a little bit of a fuzzy sweater! It applies pretty nicely not much dapping and no fishing was needed to get an even application. Some of the bars kinda stuck out of the nail line but could easily be pushed to even out. I would love to try this polish in a jelly sandwich, maybe i'll post one in the future. Will any of you be picking up any of these or have you already?

    Steady hands to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment