Tuesday, September 17, 2013

31dc2013 Day Fourteen

31dc2013 Day fourteen: Flowers
    I've never been big on floral prints, and I've actually have never done ANY floral nail art.  All I know is that I wanted to use NYC wine bar. Really loving this color lately. I also knew I wanted to do something simple since I had never ventured into the realm of floral nail art.
    I started by painting two coats of sephora OPI "under my trench coat" as my base. Under my trench coat is a slightly shimmery greige or khaki grey.  I then used my dotting tool to make simple dot flowers  using NYC wine bar (or fried egg flowers as I like to call them), Then added a little yellow dot in the middle to finish the flower.
     Overall I liked how the colors went together.  Next time I try this i'll try using a smaller dotting tool just so I can add more flowers to each nail. So that's all for today,

    Steady hands to all!



2 comments: