Tuesday, September 17, 2013

31dc2013 Day Thirteen

31dc2013 Day thirteen: Animal print

     As mentioned in my previous post i've been a little uninspired lately, so excuse the lack of imagination for my animal print. Just a simple leopard print from me today.  I do love me some leopard print though.  I also love the combo of glitter with a creme polish.
    For the base I used sinful colors "zincing of you" which is a sheer shimmery gold with extremely tiny micro multi colored flecks. I used three coats for full opacity.
    I then took my dotting tool and made brown spots with china glaze  "Mahogany Magic". Once that dried I used my black nail art pen to go around the brown. Topped it all off withe a generous amount of top coat.
     Voila! easy peasy. This is such a fun easy look that can be done with practically any color combo. It's a go to design for me. What about you?


   Steady hands to all!



2 comments:

  1. This turned out really well! I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I LOVE doing leopard print! one of the few designs I can do almost anytime

    ReplyDelete