Tuesday, September 10, 2013

31dc2013 Day Seven

31dc2013 Day seven: Black & White
     For the most part this was a pretty simple manicure. I used Sally Hansen "black out" as the base for my middle and ring finger, and the pure ice platinum magic base coat (that was used on day four for my green nails) on my thumb, pointer, and pinkie. I used a larger dotting tool to add white polka dots to the middle and ring finger, Then added black dots to the pointer and pinkie.
    For my thumb I used a make-up sponge to do a black, grey and white gradient starting the black near my cuticle fading out to white at the tip.
     I then used a black nail pen to add some lines starting from the nail tip then added leafy and floral shapes and some little black dots toward the bed of the nail. I was going for a black and white photo look of some wildflowers at dusk. I really liked this manicure and it was pretty simple. What do you guys think?

  Steady hands to all!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch! I would love re-create that one for a full mani sometime!

    ReplyDelete