Tuesday, September 17, 2013

31dc2013 Day Eleven

31dc2013 Day eleven: Polka dots
    Hello again! Today's challenge is polka dots. There is something so simple and smart about polka dots. It's such a happy print in my opinion. I've already done a polka dot manicure using black and white for day 7 of the challenge, so I wanted to do something a little different. I've seen this gradient style polka dot manicure floating around the web for a while so I figured I would give it a shot.
    I started this look off with a coat of sinful colors "last chance" which is a dark green jelly polish. Then I did a diagonal sweep across the top of the nails in julep "Melisa" which is a opalescent topper.
     I then did a line of polka dots in Melissa along the line then continued on to the green. Then I used the green over Melissa. over all a very easy look to accomplish.
    I really like the way Melissa looked in different lighting. It had this very pretty shimmer to it.
Well that's all folks!

   Steady hand to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment