Tuesday, September 17, 2013

31dc2013 Day Twelve

31dc2013 Day twelve: Stripes
   

     Normally I start my posts with a picture. Today i'm going to start off with a little disclaimer.  I had a very hard time with this, and not because I can't paint straight lines, just because I was lacking inspiration, motivation, or patience for that matter. Everything I tried came out looking like crap. First I was going to do some Steelers inspired stripes (my husband is a huge steelers fan), but that didn't work.
   See total crappola! This was my second attempt and still terrible. Then I thought maybe a blue purple brown stripe combo would work nice, but my hands we're being shakey and I couldnt concentrate. bleh.
     It looked wonky so I thought maybe adding some Julep melissa would finish it up. NOPE still terrible.
      Even fuzzy and far away I wasn't into it. After this I just took my polish off and went to bed. Messing up my nails that many times made me so frustrated this is all you get for the stripes challenge. SORRY! oh-well

    Steady hands to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment